Hello my lovelies,
I am so excited. I am going for a road trip. Whooopppiiiiieeeee! I leave tomorrow for beautiful and breathtaking Switzerland.
It was a very sudden plan and packing my bag was a nightmare for me. I am kind of a person who travels with my world. I take every possible thing. And every time when I unpack I regret taking certain things. So this time I have smartly and meticulously packed my bag.
To-do’s before even starting to pack:
- Check the weather of the place you are visiting.
- Get the GPS working.
- Check for the places to visit.
- Buy a map.
Essentials for a road trip:
A lot of buying depends on where you are going. Since, I am going to Switzerland; I am making sure that I carry enough food and water with me. Why to waste money?
- Take clothes that are comfortable and doesn’t require ironing. Have you gone for a vacation or for ironing the clothes?
- First Aid Kit. A small tragedy and diarrhea can happen at any time. Be prepared.
- Passport. Also, make sure that your passport is kept in a waterproof bag.
- Pack lots of underwear than you think you might need. It is always a humanly awesome feeling to put a fresh one on.
- Girls, Sanitary napkins, hair bands, lip balms and hair clips.
- Camera and its charger. Touristy tourist.
- Sunglasses. Look cool and feel cool.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will definitely want to walk after a long sitting time in the car.
- Stinky feet alert! Carry extra socks.
- Travel pack sized toiletries. It saves a lot of space and you travel light.
- Snacks. Buying it is a waste of time and money.
- Ice Tea powder. Great refreshment after a long drive especially for your driver-friend who can’t drink beer. 😀
- Dry shampoos. You don’t want to stink at all, do you?
- Toilet rolls. What if there is no toilet roll in the bathrooms you might go to relieve yourself? Nightmarish.
- Paper napkins and hand sanitizer. You don’t want to run your dirty hand through your hair. YUCK!
- Car air freshner. Hydrogen sulfide alert!
- A mat. Imagine lying on the green grass and looking up at the blue sky. Bliss 🙂
- A pack of cards or a Uno set or a Frisbee or a skipping rope.
- Mouth freshener. A car is a closed place.
- Lastly, A bag to dispose your waste. I am strictly against dirtying any public place.
Phew! I think I have my mind exploding now after thinking so carefully about all my trips.
These are my essentials. I am sure that you also have some travel essentials. I will be glad to know about it. It will be helpful for me for my next road trip.
Lots of love,